If you are considering a virtual office or a serviced office Kuala Lumpur, come to InCube8 in Mont Kiara!
There are many advantages of a serviced office kuala lumpur over renting office space the traditional way. Some of those advantages are:
1. Better cash flow. If you rent a serviced office Kuala Lumpur you don’t need to spend any money on refurbishment. In a serviced office every room is fully furnished, and complete with tables, chairs and pedestals. You don’t need to hire a contractor to put up dividing walls, paint the interior or create a fancy reception area. A serviced office Kuala Lumpur is fully set up – all you need to do is to bring your laptop and move in
2. Less overhead in headcount. A serviced office Kuala Lumpur has a professional receptionist answering your incoming calls – so you don’t need to invest in additional headcount. Not only that, but outsourcing your receptionist to a serviced office kuala lumpur also gives you more time to focus on the rest of your staff. A receptionist can be sick, needs to go on holiday, would like a raise every once in a while, expects a bonus, needs to go on emergency leave…. all those issues go away with a serviced office kuala lumpur
3. No need to invest in meeting rooms you hardly use. One of the advantages of a serviced office kuala lumpur is that you share common facilities such as pantry and meeting rooms. If you are an entrepreneur or a small and growing enterprise you will need a meeting area every once in a while, however most of the time such a room will not be used and is empty. In a serviced office Kuala Lumpur you share those facilities with other companies – so you only pay for the time that you use.
4. Complete flexibility for growth. As you start your business, you may not know the size of your company one year from now. A serviced office Kuala Lumpur gives you complete flexibility to increase your office space as and when you need. So you don’t need to buy a large office in the hope your business succeeds (and get stuck with the monthly overhead cost in case it doesn’t), or have to shift out into a larger office every few months (just because your business is very successful, and you grow faster than anticipated).
5. Short term rental possible. If you are just starting out you may not know whether or not your business will be successful. So rather than committing to a 2-year lease you can just rent a serviced office Kuala Lumpur from 3 months onward. And you can extend your rent on a monthly basis – no long term commitment required.
Come to InCube8 One Mont Kiara – the best serviced office in Kuala Kumpur!